Ireti Workers Comp. is committed to treating and using personal financial information about you and your employees responsibly. We will not disclose nonpublic personal information about you and your employees to anyone except as permitted or required by law. This disclosure has been created on behalf of Ireti Workers Comp.
Collecting informationWe collect nonpublic personal information from you about you and your employees to properly maintain and service your policy. This nonpublic personal information may come from the following sources:
- application information and other forms
- On the application for insurance or other forms completed by you, you provide us with most of the information we need to process policies and claims.
- transaction information
- We may develop information about you and your employees based on your transactions and experiences with us, our affiliates, or others.
- third-party information
- The information collected is used to verify or supplement your application or claims.
Disclosing informationIn the course of conducting business and as permitted or required by law, we may share nonpublic personal information about you and your employees with our affiliated companies. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you and your employees to any nonaffiliated third parties, except for the conduct of our business or as permitted or required by law. Ireti may supply information to others providing business services for us. Additionally, we may provide information for audit or research purposes or law enforcement agencies to prevent fraud.
Securing informationWe restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you and your employees to our employees who need to know the information necessary to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulations to guard the nonpublic personal information of you and your employees.
Do Not TrackIreti Workers Comp. does not track its customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and, therefore, does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, enabling them to tailor what they present to you. Third parties that may have content embedded on Ireti Workers comp. websites (such as our web chat feature) may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that your web browser utilized the chat feature from a specific IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from Ireti Workers Comp. websites unless you directly provide it to them.
Third-party websitesAccess to third-party websites is provided to you as a convenience only. We do not endorse, control, or approve the products, services or information offered to you on any third-party website. Suppose you decide to access a linked third-party website. In that case, you do so solely at your own risk, and you are therefore responsible for protecting yourself against viruses or other destructive elements that may occur or result from your use of any third-party website.
- The Internet Protocol Address, domain name, and email address used.
- The type of browser and operating system you used.
- The date and time you visited this website.
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site.
- The website you visited prior to coming to this website.
- The website you see as you leave this website.
- If you downloaded a form, the form that was downloaded.